Don’t forget to mark your calendars for This Saturday, March 25th, Americana Day! We are proud to welcome The Queen Street Diner, who will be a participant in the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Festival presented by the town of Strasburg. (Tickets for the tasting and more info are available at the Town Hall, 540-465-9197). The Diner will serve tomato soup/grilled cheese at The Strasburg Emporium as part of a Whole Town Event! In addition we will have Live Music by the talented Iron Rose and Kate Holman, 12:30 to 4:00. Further more, Robert Swope Jr. will sign his book, ‘Indian Artifacts of the South and East’. And as always we will have Yummy Refreshments and Store Wide Sales! Come take a LOOK!
Now for the New Arrivals and a Few Favorites!
- Vaseline Glass Dresser Jar from Booth 202 – $20.00.
- Old Farmer’s and Trader’s Bank Calendar – Booth 317, $95.00.
- Lusterware Wall Pocket – Booth 315, $35.00.
- Henkel Harris Black Cherry Slant Top Desk/Bookcase – Booth 314, $2475.00.
- Henkel Harris Lingerie Chest from Booth 314, $1595.00.
- Glass Washboard – Sounds Great 🙂 $38.00, Booth 316.
- Antique Blown Glass Eggs from Booth 339, Various Prices.
- Amazing Clock (Verichron) $24.00, Booth 317.
- Pair Porcelain Dog Figurines, Booth 407 – $125.00/Pair.
- Snuff Bottle – $25.00, Booth 32.
- Satsuma Handpainted Buttons – Set of 7, $200.00, Booth 32.
- Oak Chest of Drawers w Mirror – $250.00, Booth 105.
- Thanks for LOOKING!!