Don’t forget to mark your calendars for March 25th, Americana Day! We are proud to welcome The Queen Street Diner, who will be a participant in the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Festival presented by the town of Strasburg. (Tickets for the tasting and more info are available at the Town Hall, 540-465-9197). The Diner will serve tomato soup/grilled cheese at The Strasburg Emporium as part of a Whole Town Event! In addition we will have Live Music by the talented Iron Rose and Kate Holman, 12:30 to 4:00. Further more, Robert Swope Jr. will sign his book, ‘Indian Artifacts of the South and East’. And as always we will have Yummy Refreshments and Store Wide Sales! Come take a LOOK!
Now for the New Arrivals and a Few Favorites!
- Lowboy with Glass Front Book Case from Booth 418 – $895.00.
- Matisse Poster Framed, Booth 317 – $24.00.
- Ruby Red Punch Bowl/Cups Set – Booth 316, $55.00.
- Antique Cement Garden Statuary – ‘Retriever’ Booth 320 – $195.00.
- Oak Map Case, Booth 316 – $1250.00. Booth 316.
- ‘Warning, Genius at Work’ Sign – Booth 100, $24.00.
- Selection of Old Cans – Various Prices, Booth 100.
- Fabulous Dough Bowl, Booth 11 – $200.00.
- Morris Furniture Desk from Booth 914, $495.00.
- Thanks for LOOKING!!